Click image to enlarge
50 Pounds Of 50/50 Mix Mushroom Substrate
  • Model: OG1066
  • Manufactured by: Out-Grow
  • IN STOCK

Price:   $170.00

Quantity:         
Details: Out-Grow's 50/50 Mix
50% of our great horse manure based mushroom substrate and 50% golden wheat straw

This sale is for ten 5 pound bags

Mushroom Substrate

This is the perfect mix of our compost and wheat straw. This mushroom substrate will produce great results for dung/straw loving fungi species. You will get much larger yields using this 50/50 mix compared to just casing grains or all-in-one grow bags. This product is sterilized and ready to use at your front door, simply add your gourmet mushroom spawn to the 50/50 grow bag, reseal it, and mix. Out-Grow's straw/compost mix is one of the best mushroom growing substrates available on the internet. We use only natural and chemical free products to make our substrates.

Wheat StrawHorse ManureCoconut Coir vermiculite

Out-Grow uses field leached and shredded horse manure, shredded golden wheat straw, coconut coir, vermiculite and a couple other secret ingredients to produce a high quality mushroom substrate with a very nice, airy texture. Out-Grow's 50/50 mix will come heat sealed and sterilized in a mushroom grow bag for your convenience. You can grow rite in the bag or add to trays or tubs to grow in.

Mushroom Substrate

Customer Reviews:

Date Added: 08/19/2016 by Austin W.
Best mushroom supplies on the World Wide Web hands down!! No one can beat there customer service, and the way out grow takes care of there customers!! I highly recommend such a great company to work with 💎💯

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

Date Added: 05/08/2013 by Luke A.
Great product. I was impressed with the way it was packed. My mushrooms row like crazy an this. 50lb filled 15 x 10gal fish tanks from that I get 7 lb every 4-5days of fresh mushrooms.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

Displaying 1 to 2 (of 2 reviews)