12 Quart Jars of Sterilized Rye Berries Mushroom Spawn
Click image to enlarge
12 Quart Jars of Sterilized Rye Berries Mushroom Spawn
  • Model: OG1058
  • Manufactured by: Out-Grow
  • IN STOCK

Price:   $75.00

Quantity:         
Details: Enjoy a bulk discount on 12 of our pre-sterilized quart jars of rye berries. These are used for making your own mushroom spawn. These jars have a filter patch and self-healing injector port on the lid, which makes for much easier inoculation. You will receive 12 sterilized jars of mushroom substrate.

Customer Reviews:

Date Added: 04/14/2017 by Dell S.
quick easy and all good, no issues with anything purchased here.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

Date Added: 06/21/2014 by Kirk H.
I started out with these jars from Mike. They are a great time saver and a wonderful way to start growing mushrooms.

Date Added: 01/08/2014 by Robert B.
Order arrived really fast!! Great service and very reliable things are looking good after only 15 days!! Thanks!!

Date Added: 05/24/2013 by Adam B.
I got my order fast!,I'm super happy with the quality of these discount rye jars!,this is a really amazing deal for sure!,thank you out-grow!

Date Added: 01/31/2013 by justin K.
To buy the jars, filters, SHIPS, and spawn would cost damn near what he charges for these and they are ready to go from jump street!

Date Added: 03/02/2012 by Luke K.
They are exactly as they advertise plus some goodies, I just live in NY & shipping 5 days is awhile. So I had a couple contamination it happens, They replaced the jars that had contamination & gave me more goodies!! I recommend the rye bags if you live far from the company. But will always recommend Out-Grow to all my friends for fungi needs.

Displaying 1 to 6 (of 6 reviews)